Dallas Truck Wreck Lawyers
Dallas-Fort Worth is a major north-south and east-west crossroads for 18-wheeler and tractor-trailer traffic. The effects of any miscalculation on the part of a truck driver are greatly magnified because of the sheer weight and volume of the loaded vehicle. Frenkel & Frenkel’s truck accident attorneys handle cases involving wrecks caused by local and out-of-town truckers, including those coming from Mexico.
Our Dallas truck wreck lawyers, in concert with a network of attorneys with whom we associate, serve as advocates on behalf of the injured victims and work to uncover the true causes of a wreck, get a clear picture of the nature of the injuries and present a case for full and fair compensation.18 Wheeler Accident Lawyer San Antonio
When Our Truck Accident Attorneys In Dallas And Fort Worth Investigate A Trucking Accident, We Often Discover Key Facts Such As:
- A trucking company neglecting to provide drivers with safety training
- A truck driver using a cell phone at the time of a wreck
- A driver on the road for more hours than is legally allowed in an attempt to meet delivery schedules
- A trucker speeding or changing lanes without signaling
- A truck driver failing to adjust speed to account for potentially hazardous road conditions such as rain or construction
- A truck driver under the influence of legal or illegal drugs at the time of the accident
- Drivers from the U.S., Mexico or Canada who are underqualified
- Trucks not properly inspected
18-wheeler and tractor-trailer accidents require a specialized knowledge in Federal and State laws that the driver and company must abide by. Frenkel & Frenkel has decades of experience handling these cases and work with some of the best accident reconstructionists to thoroughly investigate the cause of the crash and who was responsible.