The University of Detroit Mercy Scholarships 2022 in the United States are now accepting applications. The University of Detroit Mercy welcomes international students from all over the world to apply for Bachelors Degree Scholarships. For the academic year 2022-23, the University of Detroit Mercy will provide the International Undergraduate Scholarship. Students from all over the world can apply to Study Free in the United States. For talented students, this is a great opportunity to fulfill their dreams.
International Students are offered a wide range of academic fields and majors at the university. The university offers several scholarships to students. Scholarships can be extended to the next year for students.
Founded in 1877, the University of Detroit Mercy is the largest university in the United States. Over a hundred academic degrees are offered, including those in liberal arts, clinical psychology, business, dentistry, education, law, engineering, architecture, nursing, and allied health professions. Students can select the field in which they want to specialize. This provides students with valuable experiences that are useful in the real world.
- University: University of Detroit Mercy
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Up to $10,000/Year
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 30 March 2022.
Up to $10,000/Year will be given for the University of Detroit Mercy Scholarships 2022 in the USA. Scholarships are renewable every year, but cannot be combined with others.
List of Available Study Fields:
It is up to the students to choose which school they want to attend according to their field of interest:
- School of Architecture
- College of Business Administration
- School of Dentistry
- College of Engineering & Science
- College of Health Professions/McAuley School of Nursing
- School of Law
- College of Liberal Arts & Education
- Candidates from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Coursework for a bachelor’s degree in any subject is eligible.
- Students have to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university to be eligible.
- The university may ask you for a copy of your bank statement, your statement of financial support and your passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate and meet other admission requirements of the university.
- Language: Candidates are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency for admission.
This scholarship follows the following timeline:
- July 1 for Fall Term
- November 15 for Winter Term
- March 30 for Spring/Summer Term
How to apply for University of Detroit Mercy Scholarships?
All students interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree must apply for admission to the university. Students will automatically receive this scholarship after being accepted. Click on “Other International Undergraduate Students” in the Official Advertisement link given below: